Finn Sörje Coordination, Department of Political Education
- Master’s Degree in Political Science, Sociology and Latin American Studies from the University of Hamburg, and the UNAM, Mexico City.
- Freelance activities in youth and adult education, including the Arbeit und Leben e.V. association, and the JVHS Hamburg.
- Activities in the field of youth participation, including “Partizipia” with the NaSchEi Agency, and with the project “Stadt! Macht! Schule!” for the Hamburg Foundation for Business Ethics.
- Radio editor at the youth and children’s radio station “Funkstark.”
- Continuing studies in the qualification course “Fundamentals of Political Education” at the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation. Trained as a multiplier in the “Betzavta” educational program at the Center for Applied Policy Research, CAP.
- Since August 2012 Lecturer for Cultural Education at The wannseeFORUM